고객지원

고객지원공지사항

공지사항

You'll Never Guess This Best Car Se…

등록일

24-08-27

조회

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

A high-quality car seat is a must purchase for infants. From birth to 13kg, they usually are used in conjunction with a pushchair to create a travel system and have the lay flat design that creates the ideal sleeping position for newborns.

Legally, they have to be rear-facing until your child is nine months old or 135cm tall. We suggest choosing an i-Size (also called R129) or an ECE R44-approved baby seat that comes with ISOFIX and side impact protection.

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Pro i-Size

If you're looking for an i-Size infant car seat cheap car seat that will last from birth until they're ready to transition to a booster seat then this model from Silver Cross is definitely worth taking a closer look. It's one of a few R129-approved car seats that are able to be used from birth, and provides full protection when rear-facing until 7. This makes it an excellent investment for your child.

i-Size approval accounts for more than just front impact tests, but also side impact tests as well, so it's always worth checking this with any vehicle you consider buying. It's also important to think about other aspects, including the ease of installation and if it's compatible your vehicle. Brilliant safety features won't function effectively if they're not fitted correctly.

The design of the Pebble Pro is sleek and elegant with soft fabric covers that are machine washable to make cleaning easy. The cushion for the seat is cushioned for comfort and the liner that can be reversible can be used for babies. It's an ergonomic handle with ergonomically designed grips that make it comfortable to lift and transport.

As you can see in the pictures, the base for this car seat can be affixed directly to your vehicle with either the Isofix connectors or by using the seat belt on your vehicle. It is best to make use of the FamilyFix iSize base to guarantee the iSize's compliance and to facilitate installation. The base is also compatible with a variety of Maxi Cosi accessories like seat covers, footmuffs and sun shades for added warmth or to protect your child from the sun.

This car seat is well-designed and comes with numerous features that make it a good choice. It also comes with iSize approval, outstanding crash test results across all categories and possesses countless other features. The compact fold takes up only a little space in the trunk. It comes with five safety points, an ergonomically designed carry handle, as well as 10 headrest positions that your baby can enjoy with memory foam. The seat can also be used with a variety of pushchairs and travel systems, including the FamilyFix 360 base.

Silver Cross Dream I-Size

The Silver Cross Dream i-Size is one of the latest additions to the company's range and is a luxury option that comes with the newborn insert for your precious little baby. This car seat is iSize approved and provides your child with the best car seat newborn longevity starting at birth, with rear facing up to 18kg and with a high level of side impact protection thanks to its unique Motion Safe system. The seat's rotation makes it easy to get your child in and out. The ISOFIX built-in lock is a safety feature.

Suitable for babies aged from 12 months to birth (to 85cm) This model has been designed with comfort in mind. with bamboo fabrics that are soft to the touch and Silver Cross premium branding. The newborn insert will keep your baby safe and secure. It has sections that are removable and can be adjusted to your baby's growing needs and a five-position headrest that guarantees a perfect fit. The seat is awarded the AGR 2022 certificate of acceptance - a top accolade for infant car seats on sale car seats - and is compatible with the Silver Cross prams and pushchairs to create a travel system (adapters sold separately).

Like the Nuna PIPA Urbn, the Dream i-Size is also baseless that means you can use it with ISOFIX connectors or the seat belt of your vehicle. The one-of-a-kind built-in ISOFIX installation method is easy to use and takes only a few minutes to install. The seat is a great option for parents who regularly change cars or share a car with their family or use taxis and drivers.

It's also slightly more expensive than maxicosi's Cabriofix which is one of our top picks because it looks great and has an swivel 360-degree feature. It also has a three-level recline feature and an inlay for infants that is removable. It's also i-Size approved and has a high crash test score as well as being the top choice for safety by Which? (they base their recommendations on safety, which includes ease of installation and if it's properly fitted). It's important to keep in mind that even the most effective car seats will only provide maximum protection if they are properly installed.

Axkid One i-Size

The Axkid One i-Size ISOFIX seat is the only one we've tested that allows children to rear-face until they reach 23kg and 125cm. (roughly four years old). It has the highest maximum height for rear-facing of any seat we've tested. It's certainly a unique feature, and if you're looking to keep your child rear-facing for as long as you can, it could be worth considering.

The seat itself is solid and robust and there's plenty of space for the head and torso of your child to expand comfortably. It's designed with comfort in mind, and it has a recline adjustment that is one-handed that can be used for no less than 12 headrest positions and soft belt padding. It's built to last and withstand everyday use. However the mechanism and button to loosen and tighten straps can be a bit difficult. We're concerned that it could be snagged or break in time.

It's also lightweight at just under 10kg, which makes it easy to get into and out of your car. It comes with a handy pocket at the back of the seat to keep items, and it has a built-in sun shade with a handy velcro strip. It is easily clipped onto a compatible stroller, which is perfect when you need to travel on multiple occasions.

As is usual with an i-Size car seat, the base of this seat is fitted with Isofix connectors that click easily into place. It also has an adjustable support leg that can be adjusted using tiny grey buttons tucked away on the back of the seat and an indicator light that lets you know it's secure. The seat slides on top and there's a handy grab handle for lifting it in and out of the car.

This seat has a great feature that it can be moved forward and backwards along the base in order to adjust the legroom. This means you can alter the legroom as your child grows so they can still comfortably sit on their feet, even if they're tall. This is a great feature that works well. It took me about 30 seconds to set up the seat and then adjust the legroom after a bit of practice.

George at Asda

Whether you're looking for your first car seat for infants or a second one to use alongside your current pushchair, you'll find an array of options at George at ASDA. The well-known store is known for its affordable clothing and homeware. It's particularly popular around the time of Christmas and other celebrations.

As with all parenting items, prices can vary widely. There are many options for a newborn infant car seat that doesn't need an additional base for as low as PS100 or a full cheap infant car seats carrier for PS725 if you want one with the base. If you are planning to use the pushchair you already have, buying an extra seat will save you money when compared to purchasing a separate pram or travel system.

If you're looking to purchase a car seat for your newborn it is important to select one that is in line with the most recent standards. These include a recommended recline position that prevents infants from sitting in a dangerous and unnatural position. The seat should also have removable padding that will keep the infant cozy and comfortable.

It is essential to select a car seat that can expand with your child. Many parents opt for a car seat that falls in the group 0+/1, group 1/2/3 or group 3/4 that can be adjusted to suit the size of their child. This type of car seat is suitable from birth to 12 years old.

maxi-cosi-pearl-360-i-size-baby-car-seat-3-months-4-years-61-105-cm-360-car-seat-swivel-one-hand-rotation-climaflow-easy-in-harness-g-cell-side-impact-protection-authentic-graphite-1147.jpgThe best car seats for newborns are safe and secure and you should stay clear of second-hand ones unless they've been professionally cleaned and tested. Damon Marriott and Claire Waterhouse car safety experts advise against buying a second-hand seat from a family member or friend since it's difficult to find out the history. They recommend buying a used seat purchased from a reputable seller or eBay. It's important to verify the warranty prior to making any purchases. The warranty will cover any repairs or replacements that could be required. The warranty period can range between two and six years depending on the manufacturer. The longer the warranty, the more comprehensive. The most comprehensive warranties provide repair and replacement parts as well as free repairs for the first three to five years.

서울특별시 종로구 돈화문로2길 10 102호 ㈜덕성전기

• 상호명

㈜덕성전기

• 연락처

02)2268-4093~4

• 팩스

02)2268-4095

Copyright © 덕성전기 All rights reserved.