고객지원

고객지원공지사항

공지사항

Best Car Seats Newborn Tips That Wi…

등록일

24-08-30

조회

The Best Car Seats Newborn

Before you buy an infant car seat cheap car seat for your infant, be sure to consult a certified child safety technician (CPST). They can help you find the best car seat infant car seats newborn for your child.

Car seats for infants are designed for babies. They are only suitable for use in the rear-facing position. Some snap into strollers to make transportation more convenient.

Axkid One i-Size

The Axkid One is an i-Size car seat that allows rear-facing up to 7 years old and is suitable from birth (with the newborn insert included for the One+) to around age 6. It is made of sturdy plastics, metal and a solid base. Its headrest can be tilted by pressing a button, giving older children more legroom. The side impact protection can be a bit fiddly to slide on, but it appears to work and is simple to use.

The seat is extremely simple to put together - there are six self-explanatory steps and an anti-rotational bar that snaps into place when you fold the support leg. It's a quick process that should only take 30 seconds with some practice. It is also lightweight which makes it easy to handle. The ISOFIX connectors easily slide into the car's Isofix points, and there's a built-in audio indicator to notify you when the seat is in optimal position.

The Axkid One 2 upgrade is a popular Axkid ONE. It has more than 150 improvements that are hidden on the inside. They make the car seat more comfortable and more secure for your child. It is the only rear-facing ISOFIX car seat with a weight/height limit of 23kg/125cm. It's i-Size Plus approved which is the highest quality of safety testing. It has a long backrest, so you can keep the child facing forward for a longer period of time. Research has proven that this is the safest way to travel.

Cybex Cloud T

The sleek and striking Cybex Cloud T is a car seat with a lot going for it. It's iSize-compatible and travel system-compatible, with a seamless 180deg swivel entry (when combined with the base T isofix base) that allows you to take your child into and out of the car quickly. It also comes with an Newborn Inlay which promotes a near flat lying position for smaller newborns and premature babies. This is safer and lessens respiratory problems. However it is possible to remove this as your baby grows. In addition, it comes with Linear Side-impact Protection that reduces up to 25 percent of impact forces and guides them away from your infant one in the event of a crash.

The breathable fabrics as well as the adjustable canopy ensure that your child will be able to enjoy a pleasant ride. The sophisticated air ventilation system keeps the temperature constant to ensure that your child remains cool throughout long rides.

The XXL Sun Canopy also comes in a UPF50+ material that provides your child with ample UV protection, and protects them from wind as much as the crowded surroundings. It's like a cozy cocoon. You'll also enjoy the innovative recline function that allows your child to lie flat outside of the car and recline near-flat inside the vehicle.

Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus

Designed for babies from birth up to 12 months old The Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus car seat is an easy-to-use infant carrier with some excellent features. It's a car seat with a group-0+ that can be used with the FamilyFix 360 Base (sold separately). It is equipped with high-tech safety features, such as high-tech impact-absorbing side protection.

It also has a baby-hug newborn inlay, which can be removed when your baby grows older. It is well-padded to provide maximum comfort. It is easy to install and comes with clear instructions. It also has an integrated display panel that provides visual and audio feedback when the ISOFIX connectors are inserted in the correct order. For those who do not have ISOFIX the seat is easy to connect to the seat belt of your vehicle.

The Pebble is a lightweight, easy-to-transport car seat. It has a sturdy handle which can be adjusted into various positions. It's the ideal Infant Car Seat For Travel (Http://Www.Artkaoji.Com/Home.Php?Mod=Space&Uid=288792), as it can be easily lifted into and out of taxis or grandparents' vehicles.

The Maxi-Cosi Pebble is available in a wide range of colors and is regularly new designs added to the collection. The model we tested was the Triangle Flow design, which is decorated with tiny triangles for a pixelated effect and includes a baby-hug inlay that can be removed after your child has grown out of it. It's a stylish and stylish car seat that is simple to use.

Nuna Pipa

Nuna Pipa, a car seat designed by Dutch designers, is available in a variety of colors. Their goal is to design products that are fashionable and easy to use. It's safe for us to say they have succeeded with the Pipa. This car seat has won a variety of awards, including the silver award in the category of Group 0+ at the UK's Prima Baby Awards 2014. This car seat is available in an lighter version, the Pipa Lite Lx.

Both versions have excellent safety features and are highly-rated. The base for this seat comes with a load leg and rigid lower anchors that aid in keeping the seat in place in the event of a crash. It also comes with an anti-rebound bar that helps reduce the rotation and absorb crash forces.

The car seat is equipped with a harness that does not need to be rethread and a head support that is adjustable that makes it easy to grow with your child. It is suitable from day one and up to 13kg. This seat is also GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means that it has low chemical emissions standards and is better for the environment.

The Pipa is a great option for many families. However, it could not be suitable for parents with babies who are small or with tall children. It does not come with an infant padding built-in, and you'll have to purchase a separate infant insert and the crotch buckle pad. However, the padding is comfortable and light and therefore shouldn't be a huge problem.

Nuna Pipa is also ideal for parents who take taxis or rideshares and do not want to deal with the hassle of putting together a base. The seat can be put in place by simply clicking the latches onto the anchors of the vehicle. The indicator will change green once the seat has been correctly installed.

Joie i-Snug 2

With its unique Tri-Protect headrest that includes Intelli-Fit memory foam the i-Snug 2 meets the highest side impact standards of R129. The baby seat includes an insert for newborns, and its height can be easily adjusted. The seat is perfect for daily travel infant car seat. It is compatible with Joie strollers with adapters as well as strollers from other brands. The fabric is easy to wash and the canopy offers additional protection against sun radiation.

It is easy to handle and carry. The i-Snug 2 is part of the Encore Spinning System when combined with the 360deg rotating base, i-Base Encore (sold separately). It is compatible with the Joie Clickfit car seat base, iBase lx and iBase Advance bases. When your child is no longer using the i-Snug 2, they can move it to the i-Harbour toddler seat for years of safe travels.

maxi-cosi-cabriofix-i-size-baby-car-seat-0-12-months-max-12kg-lightweight-car-seat-newborn-3-2kg-large-sun-canopy-extra-padded-seat-fits-most-maxi-cosi-pushchairs-essential-black-1114.jpgThe i-Snug 3, designed to keep your child comfortable and safe, is approved for children as young as 13kg in weight and 75cm in height. The 3-point harness as well as the covered buckles offer an ideal fit when traveling for your child. The i-Snug 3 has a Grow Together headrest that can be adjusted to suit your child's needs without having the harness unthreaded.

서울특별시 종로구 돈화문로2길 10 102호 ㈜덕성전기

• 상호명

㈜덕성전기

• 연락처

02)2268-4093~4

• 팩스

02)2268-4095

Copyright © 덕성전기 All rights reserved.